Friday, August 17, 2012

Swimming, two ways

Summer seems to have arrived! Glory!!

Instead of the calm tranquility in this post, the lake was filled with laughing and playing children and with teens showing off, all the while holding their smartphones in their hands. At a certain point two girls on horseback came riding by, madly twittering as they went (or whatever it was they were doing).
Hubby and I enjoyed a little lakeside break and I finally got to use my wonderful present, my bicycle bag picknick set.








Earlier this week I was at my sisters house. She has transformed her back yard into a swimming paradise for her young ones. Their slide construction is ingenious and has led to lots of fun, especially for her son. Even my son got in on the fun and jumped into the relatively cold pool. As for me? I voted to take pictures instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on comments, so thank you for taking the time to do so!