Monday, June 25, 2012

Student Housing

When kids here go to college or university there usually isn't a dorm attached. So each student has to find a room to stay in, or travel back and forth from home. I picked up my daughter today, from her student housing in Utrecht. Student housing has become notorious for its filth. I was kind of shocked at the state of my daughters housing, but really, that was clean! So today I had the "pleasure" of visiting a friends student pad.
This is what I beheld. And this is considered normal.....
In the middle is the relatively clean bedroom of aforementioned friend. The other pictures are of the communal areas. I was glad to be gone! (you can click to enlarge, in case you want some more detail ;-))



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on comments, so thank you for taking the time to do so!